Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019