Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018