R/GA and The Ad Council Encourage Broad Voter Participation
Broad participation is the cornerstone of our democracy. R/GA worked with the Ad Council to support the launch of GoVoteBot, the first non-partisan messaging tool to answer any questions citizens may have about the voting process – from how to register, to checking registration, to finding information about poll locations and voting hours.
Developed in partnership with Reply.ai, a startup housed in R/GA's accelerator program, the Facebook Messenger chatbot answers any questions you, your family or friends may have about voting. Check it out here:
One of the barriers to voter registration is that people move. To combat this, ads will run on Facebook targeting users whose profiles indicate they've recently moved along with first-time voters and users in the younger age brackets.
The more people who are informed about voting, the stronger the process. The end goal is to raise awareness – not weigh in on a particular candidate.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018