Raccoons Star in Latest Work from GEICO and The Martin Agency
"Raccoons" is the the latest from GEICO’s "It’s What You Do” campaign. The spot plays off the idea that if you taste something bad, you want someone else to try it too – it’s what you do.
Building off the latest commercial featuring three raccoon buddies scavenging at night, The Martin Agency created an online video series titled “Raccookin'” As the title suggests, it’s an instructional cooking series starring a Raccoon chef. The look and feel of “Raccookin’” took inspiration from the cooking tutorials that seem to pepper everyone’s social media feeds these days. Each of the three videos features a disgusting recipe using freshly scavenged ingredients.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018