Raccoons Star in Latest Work from GEICO and The Martin Agency
"Raccoons" is the the latest from GEICO’s "It’s What You Do” campaign. The spot plays off the idea that if you taste something bad, you want someone else to try it too – it’s what you do.
Building off the latest commercial featuring three raccoon buddies scavenging at night, The Martin Agency created an online video series titled “Raccookin'” As the title suggests, it’s an instructional cooking series starring a Raccoon chef. The look and feel of “Raccookin’” took inspiration from the cooking tutorials that seem to pepper everyone’s social media feeds these days. Each of the three videos features a disgusting recipe using freshly scavenged ingredients.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018