Raccoons Star in Latest Work from GEICO and The Martin Agency
"Raccoons" is the the latest from GEICO’s "It’s What You Do” campaign. The spot plays off the idea that if you taste something bad, you want someone else to try it too – it’s what you do.
Building off the latest commercial featuring three raccoon buddies scavenging at night, The Martin Agency created an online video series titled “Raccookin'” As the title suggests, it’s an instructional cooking series starring a Raccoon chef. The look and feel of “Raccookin’” took inspiration from the cooking tutorials that seem to pepper everyone’s social media feeds these days. Each of the three videos features a disgusting recipe using freshly scavenged ingredients.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019