Raccoons Star in Latest Work from GEICO and The Martin Agency
"Raccoons" is the the latest from GEICO’s "It’s What You Do” campaign. The spot plays off the idea that if you taste something bad, you want someone else to try it too – it’s what you do.
Building off the latest commercial featuring three raccoon buddies scavenging at night, The Martin Agency created an online video series titled “Raccookin'” As the title suggests, it’s an instructional cooking series starring a Raccoon chef. The look and feel of “Raccookin’” took inspiration from the cooking tutorials that seem to pepper everyone’s social media feeds these days. Each of the three videos features a disgusting recipe using freshly scavenged ingredients.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018