Raccoons Star in Latest Work from GEICO and The Martin Agency
"Raccoons" is the the latest from GEICO’s "It’s What You Do” campaign. The spot plays off the idea that if you taste something bad, you want someone else to try it too – it’s what you do.
Building off the latest commercial featuring three raccoon buddies scavenging at night, The Martin Agency created an online video series titled “Raccookin'” As the title suggests, it’s an instructional cooking series starring a Raccoon chef. The look and feel of “Raccookin’” took inspiration from the cooking tutorials that seem to pepper everyone’s social media feeds these days. Each of the three videos features a disgusting recipe using freshly scavenged ingredients.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019