With McCann’s Help, Godiva Keeps on Giving for the Holidays
During the holidays, every brand is telling consumers to give. But this year, McCann wanted to help Godiva create a very special product that actually facilitates generosity: “The Box that Keeps Giving”— a chocolate box that holds many gifts, nestled inside one another.
McCann didn’t have the time, budget or design/production capacity to create brand-new Godiva boxes. They had to work with their current stock. Easier said than done. An intense period of experimenting ensued -- jigsaw puzzles of chocolate boxes, art directors drawing diagrams, writers puzzling candy math, boxes inside boxes inside boxes. The solution: Two 20-piece gift boxes that open to reveal two 8-piece boxes that open to reveal two 4-piece gift boxes that open to deliver two 2-piece boxes. Boxes for everyone. Boxes that keep giving. So you can keep one box for yourself and give the other to someone who deserves a delicious holiday. And that person will not only have a box of chocolate to enjoy, but another box to give. And so on. Each box contains 2 small, elegant instruction cards that read “To Keep” and “To Give.” So sweet. So elegantly simple. Such a beautiful object to hold and something truly wonderful to share.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018