303 MullenLowe and Royal Life Saving Australia Urge Families to Keep Watch
To raise awareness of preventable backyard drowning incidents for Royal Life Saving Australia, 303 MullenLowe partnered with TV personality, Matt Preston, to host a mock internet content program, “The World's Most Costly.” The program opens innocently with Preston suited and smiling, but goes on to reveal a shocking statistic: 14 children drowned in Australian backyard swimming pools last summer – most often due to everyday distractions like going inside to check the oven, answering the door, taking a phone call or simply going to the bathroom.
“Given the importance of the message, we knew we needed to take a multi-disciplinary approach to this campaign. The “most costly” meme is a classic piece of clickable internet content, in this case made highly relevant by landing what the true cost of a seemingly simple item could be. Partnering with Matt Preston, a father himself, and one of Australia’s most famous chefs and TV personalities to present the message, helps grab people’s attention as they scroll through their news feeds, before educating them in a different way,” says Richard Morgan, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
According to the Royal Life Saving National Drowning Report 2016, 83 children died in private swimming pools between 2002-2015, with children under five years old most at risk.
Royal Life Saving NSW Operations Manager Michael Ilinsky said the recent tragedies resulting in a 22 month-old drowning and a two year old lifted to hospital, have again highlighted the urgency of this message.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018