FCB Hamburg Shows How #Humanity Suits You Best
The campaign features out of home posters and digital ads with models wearing clothes that are worn-out and dirty. But the clothes were never meant to be this campaign’s focus; the focus was the models. The models, all Syrian refugees, each have an incredible and moving escape story and the campaign gives them a voice to share those inspiring stories with the public.
The posters all feature the statement, #MenschlichkeitStehtDirAmBesten (#Humanitysuitsyoubest), encouraging everyone to have more compassion. The campaign includes a website, www.menschlichkeit.de, that tells the models’ stories in a documentary style and accepts donations for refugee projects.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018