FCB Hamburg Shows How #Humanity Suits You Best
The campaign features out of home posters and digital ads with models wearing clothes that are worn-out and dirty. But the clothes were never meant to be this campaign’s focus; the focus was the models. The models, all Syrian refugees, each have an incredible and moving escape story and the campaign gives them a voice to share those inspiring stories with the public.
The posters all feature the statement, #MenschlichkeitStehtDirAmBesten (#Humanitysuitsyoubest), encouraging everyone to have more compassion. The campaign includes a website, www.menschlichkeit.de, that tells the models’ stories in a documentary style and accepts donations for refugee projects.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019