Media Experts and TD Bank Reach New Audiences
It’s a fact: people like free TVs more than they like switching banks. So how do you get people to sign up for a new bank account when the research shows they're 10 times more likely to search for "new TV" than they are for"switching banks?"
In order to reach a more diverse audience, we needed to get creative. So Media Experts and TD Bank bid on seemingly unrelated keywords in categories relating to new TVs, moving houses, and popular TV shows, helping generate more exposure to a wider audience.
This innovative search strategy won Silver in Best in Search at the 2016 IAB MIXX Awards in New York City.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018