IPG Ads Defy Stereotypes and Win Big on Campaign I&C Disruptors List
IPG agencies were well represented on the Campaign US I&C Disruptors List of 2017. The list recognizes brands and agencies taking inclusivity and creativity seriously by defying stereotypes and prominently featuring underrepresented people in its advertising.
IPG work featured on the 2017 I&C Disruptors List includes: “Jack & George: The 55th Valentine” from Hill Holliday for Sweethearts Candy; “Love Has No Labels” from R/GA for the Ad Council; "Makers of Home" for Pine-Sol from The Axis Agency; "#MakeWhatsNext" for Microsoft from McCann NY; "Checkers & Rally's Helps Rick Ross Buy Back The Block" from Fitzgerald & Co. for Checker’s Drive-in Restaurants and "Down Syndrome Answers" for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society from FCB Toronto.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019