IPG Ads Defy Stereotypes and Win Big on Campaign I&C Disruptors List
IPG agencies were well represented on the Campaign US I&C Disruptors List of 2017. The list recognizes brands and agencies taking inclusivity and creativity seriously by defying stereotypes and prominently featuring underrepresented people in its advertising.
IPG work featured on the 2017 I&C Disruptors List includes: “Jack & George: The 55th Valentine” from Hill Holliday for Sweethearts Candy; “Love Has No Labels” from R/GA for the Ad Council; "Makers of Home" for Pine-Sol from The Axis Agency; "#MakeWhatsNext" for Microsoft from McCann NY; "Checkers & Rally's Helps Rick Ross Buy Back The Block" from Fitzgerald & Co. for Checker’s Drive-in Restaurants and "Down Syndrome Answers" for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society from FCB Toronto.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018