IPG Ads Defy Stereotypes and Win Big on Campaign I&C Disruptors List
IPG agencies were well represented on the Campaign US I&C Disruptors List of 2017. The list recognizes brands and agencies taking inclusivity and creativity seriously by defying stereotypes and prominently featuring underrepresented people in its advertising.
IPG work featured on the 2017 I&C Disruptors List includes: “Jack & George: The 55th Valentine” from Hill Holliday for Sweethearts Candy; “Love Has No Labels” from R/GA for the Ad Council; "Makers of Home" for Pine-Sol from The Axis Agency; "#MakeWhatsNext" for Microsoft from McCann NY; "Checkers & Rally's Helps Rick Ross Buy Back The Block" from Fitzgerald & Co. for Checker’s Drive-in Restaurants and "Down Syndrome Answers" for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society from FCB Toronto.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019