IPG Ads Defy Stereotypes and Win Big on Campaign I&C Disruptors List
IPG agencies were well represented on the Campaign US I&C Disruptors List of 2017. The list recognizes brands and agencies taking inclusivity and creativity seriously by defying stereotypes and prominently featuring underrepresented people in its advertising.
IPG work featured on the 2017 I&C Disruptors List includes: “Jack & George: The 55th Valentine” from Hill Holliday for Sweethearts Candy; “Love Has No Labels” from R/GA for the Ad Council; "Makers of Home" for Pine-Sol from The Axis Agency; "#MakeWhatsNext" for Microsoft from McCann NY; "Checkers & Rally's Helps Rick Ross Buy Back The Block" from Fitzgerald & Co. for Checker’s Drive-in Restaurants and "Down Syndrome Answers" for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society from FCB Toronto.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018