IPG Ads Defy Stereotypes and Win Big on Campaign I&C Disruptors List
IPG agencies were well represented on the Campaign US I&C Disruptors List of 2017. The list recognizes brands and agencies taking inclusivity and creativity seriously by defying stereotypes and prominently featuring underrepresented people in its advertising.
IPG work featured on the 2017 I&C Disruptors List includes: “Jack & George: The 55th Valentine” from Hill Holliday for Sweethearts Candy; “Love Has No Labels” from R/GA for the Ad Council; "Makers of Home" for Pine-Sol from The Axis Agency; "#MakeWhatsNext" for Microsoft from McCann NY; "Checkers & Rally's Helps Rick Ross Buy Back The Block" from Fitzgerald & Co. for Checker’s Drive-in Restaurants and "Down Syndrome Answers" for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society from FCB Toronto.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018