FCB Mexico and Children’s Museum Break Down Barriers
FCB Mexico and Papalote Children’s Museum in Mexico City are working on breaking down walls – their new campaign, “The Wall-Breaker Rope,” is a game designed to bridge the gap between children in different parts of Mexico City.
While there are so many things that separate people – borders, languages, computer screens and distances just to name a few – this game is helping children, regardless of their location or socioeconomic status, play with each other and learn that we are all essentially the same.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018