FCB Mexico and Children’s Museum Break Down Barriers
FCB Mexico and Papalote Children’s Museum in Mexico City are working on breaking down walls – their new campaign, “The Wall-Breaker Rope,” is a game designed to bridge the gap between children in different parts of Mexico City.
While there are so many things that separate people – borders, languages, computer screens and distances just to name a few – this game is helping children, regardless of their location or socioeconomic status, play with each other and learn that we are all essentially the same.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019