FCB Mexico and Children’s Museum Break Down Barriers
FCB Mexico and Papalote Children’s Museum in Mexico City are working on breaking down walls – their new campaign, “The Wall-Breaker Rope,” is a game designed to bridge the gap between children in different parts of Mexico City.
While there are so many things that separate people – borders, languages, computer screens and distances just to name a few – this game is helping children, regardless of their location or socioeconomic status, play with each other and learn that we are all essentially the same.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018