FCB Mexico and Children’s Museum Break Down Barriers
FCB Mexico and Papalote Children’s Museum in Mexico City are working on breaking down walls – their new campaign, “The Wall-Breaker Rope,” is a game designed to bridge the gap between children in different parts of Mexico City.
While there are so many things that separate people – borders, languages, computer screens and distances just to name a few – this game is helping children, regardless of their location or socioeconomic status, play with each other and learn that we are all essentially the same.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018