MCCANN’S “A TABLE TO END HUNGER” GOES GLOBAL IN TIME FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Following the success of its 2016 launch campaign, McCann Sydney has kicked-off the second year of “A Table to End Hunger,” expanding the campaign nationally as well as to Singapore and Japan. The campaign for The Hunger Project Australia allows foodies to bid for a romantic dinner at very popular restaurants on the hardest day of the year to get a table – Valentine’s Day. Bids are made via a dedicated eBay site with all proceeds going directly to The Hunger Project. Tripling in size in just one year, the campaign has over 65 restaurants generously offering dinner and wine.
“We’re immensely proud to have developed an idea that can work not only here in Australia, but is now getting traction around the world to support The Hunger Project’s goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Bid for a table, help others put food on theirs, it’s really that simple,” commented Adam Lee, McCann Sydney’s Managing Director
“We’re delighted to be partnering with McCann Sydney again on A Table to End Hunger, and so excited that so many top Australian restaurants have signed on to be part of this initiative that will have global impact,” said Melanie Noden, CEO, The Hunger Project Australia.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019