MCCANN’S “A TABLE TO END HUNGER” GOES GLOBAL IN TIME FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Following the success of its 2016 launch campaign, McCann Sydney has kicked-off the second year of “A Table to End Hunger,” expanding the campaign nationally as well as to Singapore and Japan. The campaign for The Hunger Project Australia allows foodies to bid for a romantic dinner at very popular restaurants on the hardest day of the year to get a table – Valentine’s Day. Bids are made via a dedicated eBay site with all proceeds going directly to The Hunger Project. Tripling in size in just one year, the campaign has over 65 restaurants generously offering dinner and wine.
“We’re immensely proud to have developed an idea that can work not only here in Australia, but is now getting traction around the world to support The Hunger Project’s goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Bid for a table, help others put food on theirs, it’s really that simple,” commented Adam Lee, McCann Sydney’s Managing Director
“We’re delighted to be partnering with McCann Sydney again on A Table to End Hunger, and so excited that so many top Australian restaurants have signed on to be part of this initiative that will have global impact,” said Melanie Noden, CEO, The Hunger Project Australia.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018