MCCANN’S “A TABLE TO END HUNGER” GOES GLOBAL IN TIME FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Following the success of its 2016 launch campaign, McCann Sydney has kicked-off the second year of “A Table to End Hunger,” expanding the campaign nationally as well as to Singapore and Japan. The campaign for The Hunger Project Australia allows foodies to bid for a romantic dinner at very popular restaurants on the hardest day of the year to get a table – Valentine’s Day. Bids are made via a dedicated eBay site with all proceeds going directly to The Hunger Project. Tripling in size in just one year, the campaign has over 65 restaurants generously offering dinner and wine.
“We’re immensely proud to have developed an idea that can work not only here in Australia, but is now getting traction around the world to support The Hunger Project’s goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Bid for a table, help others put food on theirs, it’s really that simple,” commented Adam Lee, McCann Sydney’s Managing Director
“We’re delighted to be partnering with McCann Sydney again on A Table to End Hunger, and so excited that so many top Australian restaurants have signed on to be part of this initiative that will have global impact,” said Melanie Noden, CEO, The Hunger Project Australia.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018