MCCANN’S “A TABLE TO END HUNGER” GOES GLOBAL IN TIME FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Following the success of its 2016 launch campaign, McCann Sydney has kicked-off the second year of “A Table to End Hunger,” expanding the campaign nationally as well as to Singapore and Japan. The campaign for The Hunger Project Australia allows foodies to bid for a romantic dinner at very popular restaurants on the hardest day of the year to get a table – Valentine’s Day. Bids are made via a dedicated eBay site with all proceeds going directly to The Hunger Project. Tripling in size in just one year, the campaign has over 65 restaurants generously offering dinner and wine.
“We’re immensely proud to have developed an idea that can work not only here in Australia, but is now getting traction around the world to support The Hunger Project’s goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Bid for a table, help others put food on theirs, it’s really that simple,” commented Adam Lee, McCann Sydney’s Managing Director
“We’re delighted to be partnering with McCann Sydney again on A Table to End Hunger, and so excited that so many top Australian restaurants have signed on to be part of this initiative that will have global impact,” said Melanie Noden, CEO, The Hunger Project Australia.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019