McCann London and L’Oréal Paris Launch "All Worth It" Campaign
McCann London partnered with The Prince’s Trust and L’Oréal Paris on ”All Worth It,” a three-year collaborative initiative aimed at supporting young people by offering training on key life skills at Prince’s Trust centres and online. “All Worth It” aims to transform self-doubt into self–worth for over 10,000 young adults across the UK after new figures released today by The Prince’s Trust reveal that one in three young people don’t believe in themselves.
“All Worth It” includes 15 ambassadors including Dame Helen Mirren, Cheryl, Katie Piper, Marcus Butler and Louisa Johnson, who share their own personal stories in a series of films highlighting how they have been affected by self-doubt. They will continue to be involved in a number of ways, from supporting via their own social media channels to participating in training courses and at the centres.
The campaign is the latest in L’Oréal and McCann’s 45-year relationship. The ambassador films will be available online and supported by extensive social, national press, magazines and large format out of home activity, including a spot at the iconic Piccadilly Circus billboard site.
The confidence training programme, which will form part of The Trust’s existing courses, will run across all 18 Prince’s Trust centres and will also be available digitally via The Trust’s new online digital learning platform. The programme will address issues such as body language, communication, employability and relationships while the online platform will connect young people to e-mentors from L’Oréal and other organizations who can provide online advice and support.
“Self-worth has always been a core value for the L’Oréal Paris brand,” commented Adrien Koskas, General Manager, L’Oréal Paris UK and Ireland. “That’s why we are partnering with The Prince’s Trust to help young people who feel excluded or invisible to transform their self-doubt into self-worth. We’re very proud of the hard-hitting campaign supporting this partnership, embodied by a broad range of inspirational ambassadors that celebrate diversity and self-realization, because we do believe we are ALL WORTH IT,” he continued.
“McCann created the iconic endline ‘Because I’m worth It’ in the 1970s,” said Lisa Conway, Managing Partner, McCann London.” It’s a privilege now, in 2017, to be able to work with L’Oréal and the Prince’s Trust to give young people all over the UK the tools they need to truly believe it. This campaign reflects the evolution of the line, ‘Because We’re All Worth It’ and shows our long-term commitment to make the face of the beauty industry a more diverse and inclusive one,” she added.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018