IPG To Host World Water Day Program
Water is not something many of us worry about on a daily basis. But, for many people around the world, water, or the lack of it, is truly a matter of life and death. In fact, 1 in 9 people worldwide don’t have access to safe and clean drinking water. This scarcity affects health, education, families, and ultimately, economic and political stability. Which is why IPG adopted UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, access to water and sanitation for all, as a corporate goal.
On March 22nd, World Water Day, IPG will host Sanjay Wijesekera, Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018