IPG To Host World Water Day Program
Water is not something many of us worry about on a daily basis. But, for many people around the world, water, or the lack of it, is truly a matter of life and death. In fact, 1 in 9 people worldwide don’t have access to safe and clean drinking water. This scarcity affects health, education, families, and ultimately, economic and political stability. Which is why IPG adopted UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, access to water and sanitation for all, as a corporate goal.
On March 22nd, World Water Day, IPG will host Sanjay Wijesekera, Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018