IPG To Host World Water Day Program
Water is not something many of us worry about on a daily basis. But, for many people around the world, water, or the lack of it, is truly a matter of life and death. In fact, 1 in 9 people worldwide don’t have access to safe and clean drinking water. This scarcity affects health, education, families, and ultimately, economic and political stability. Which is why IPG adopted UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, access to water and sanitation for all, as a corporate goal.
On March 22nd, World Water Day, IPG will host Sanjay Wijesekera, Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018