Brooklyn Brothers and L'Oreal Lancome Launch 40 Shades, 40 Powers Campaign
The Brooklyn Brothers is lead creative agency on new work for L'Oreal Lancôme that celebrates the diversity of women. “40 shades, 40 powers” announces the brand’s best-selling foundation is now available in 40 shades. The campaign heralds the power and diversity of all women, by teaming up with 47 incredible women who are each powerful and extraordinary in their own way regardless of age, passion or indeed foundation shade.
The campaign kicks off with a film that introduces consumers to 47 completely different women, one for each shade of Ultra Wear Foundation. From TV presenter Sophie Morgan (shade 01), to innovator and founder of Nubian Skin, Ade Hassan (shade 15), to Joanne Sui (shade 024), the only women in construction logistics for the Thames Tideway Tunnel, the film celebrates the power of women and the diversity of the U.K.’s population.
Additionally, Brooklyn Brothers created three short films to profile celebrated director and producer Gurinder Chadha, Olympic cyclist Laura Kenny and ballroom dancer Oti Mabuse. These documentary style films give insight into what makes these women feel powerful and what they’ve overcome to achieve their amazing successes.
The films and visual are used in a fully integrated campaign across Lancôme digital, owned and earned channels in the UK and Ireland as well as PR and social.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019