IPG Mediabrands Hosts International Women's Day Event
IPG Mediabrands hosted an event on International Women’s Day. Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG, introduced the event, which was also broadcast on Facebook Live and has garnered approximately 6,000 views. He was joined by IPG Mediabrands Global Chief Talent Officer, Alastair Procter, who welcomed the live audience in New York City, and those watching around the world.
Suzanne Vranica, Advertising Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and Dawn Kidd, Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson, participated in a Fireside Chat focused on issues facing women at all levels in their careers and ways that we can work to address them.
The program also included a lively roundtable discussion featuring Lynn Lewis (UM) as moderator, with Amy Armstrong (Initiative), Deidre Smalls-Landau (Identity), Millie Dweck (Orion), Keri Zuckerman (Reprise) and Michelle Aragon (Magna). The event kicked off the new IPG Mediabrands Presents, a content series exploring diversity and cultural issues in the workplace.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019