IPG Mediabrands Hosts International Women's Day Event
IPG Mediabrands hosted an event on International Women’s Day. Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG, introduced the event, which was also broadcast on Facebook Live and has garnered approximately 6,000 views. He was joined by IPG Mediabrands Global Chief Talent Officer, Alastair Procter, who welcomed the live audience in New York City, and those watching around the world.
Suzanne Vranica, Advertising Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and Dawn Kidd, Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson, participated in a Fireside Chat focused on issues facing women at all levels in their careers and ways that we can work to address them.
The program also included a lively roundtable discussion featuring Lynn Lewis (UM) as moderator, with Amy Armstrong (Initiative), Deidre Smalls-Landau (Identity), Millie Dweck (Orion), Keri Zuckerman (Reprise) and Michelle Aragon (Magna). The event kicked off the new IPG Mediabrands Presents, a content series exploring diversity and cultural issues in the workplace.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018