IPG Mediabrands Hosts International Women's Day Event
IPG Mediabrands hosted an event on International Women’s Day. Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG, introduced the event, which was also broadcast on Facebook Live and has garnered approximately 6,000 views. He was joined by IPG Mediabrands Global Chief Talent Officer, Alastair Procter, who welcomed the live audience in New York City, and those watching around the world.
Suzanne Vranica, Advertising Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and Dawn Kidd, Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson, participated in a Fireside Chat focused on issues facing women at all levels in their careers and ways that we can work to address them.
The program also included a lively roundtable discussion featuring Lynn Lewis (UM) as moderator, with Amy Armstrong (Initiative), Deidre Smalls-Landau (Identity), Millie Dweck (Orion), Keri Zuckerman (Reprise) and Michelle Aragon (Magna). The event kicked off the new IPG Mediabrands Presents, a content series exploring diversity and cultural issues in the workplace.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018