IPG Mediabrands Hosts International Women's Day Event
IPG Mediabrands hosted an event on International Women’s Day. Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG, introduced the event, which was also broadcast on Facebook Live and has garnered approximately 6,000 views. He was joined by IPG Mediabrands Global Chief Talent Officer, Alastair Procter, who welcomed the live audience in New York City, and those watching around the world.
Suzanne Vranica, Advertising Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and Dawn Kidd, Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson, participated in a Fireside Chat focused on issues facing women at all levels in their careers and ways that we can work to address them.
The program also included a lively roundtable discussion featuring Lynn Lewis (UM) as moderator, with Amy Armstrong (Initiative), Deidre Smalls-Landau (Identity), Millie Dweck (Orion), Keri Zuckerman (Reprise) and Michelle Aragon (Magna). The event kicked off the new IPG Mediabrands Presents, a content series exploring diversity and cultural issues in the workplace.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018