IPG Mediabrands Hosts International Women's Day Event
IPG Mediabrands hosted an event on International Women’s Day. Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, IPG, introduced the event, which was also broadcast on Facebook Live and has garnered approximately 6,000 views. He was joined by IPG Mediabrands Global Chief Talent Officer, Alastair Procter, who welcomed the live audience in New York City, and those watching around the world.
Suzanne Vranica, Advertising Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and Dawn Kidd, Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson, participated in a Fireside Chat focused on issues facing women at all levels in their careers and ways that we can work to address them.
The program also included a lively roundtable discussion featuring Lynn Lewis (UM) as moderator, with Amy Armstrong (Initiative), Deidre Smalls-Landau (Identity), Millie Dweck (Orion), Keri Zuckerman (Reprise) and Michelle Aragon (Magna). The event kicked off the new IPG Mediabrands Presents, a content series exploring diversity and cultural issues in the workplace.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019