McCann Global Health Awarded National Sanitation Campaign in Tanzania
McCann Global Health will be leading marketing and communications for a national campaign in Tanzania as part of a consortium led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. McCann will partner with local Tanzanian agency, EXP, to build out a comprehensive behavior change communications program on behalf of the Ministry of Health.
McCann Global Health President Andrew Schirmer and Vice President, Account Director, Briana Ferrigno, led a multi-day workshop in Dar Es Salaam earlier this month to explore the ways that the agency could help brand and deploy the Ministry’s campaign to significantly improve the overall sanitation and hygiene behaviors within the poorest segments of the population with the goal of ending open defecation throughout the country by 2025.
This initiative aligns very closely to IPG’s Common Ground commitment, announced at the Cannes Lions Festival last year, which focuses on the UN Sustainable Development Goals - specifically, SDG Goal 6: Ensure Access to Water and Sanitation for All.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018