McCann Global Health Awarded National Sanitation Campaign in Tanzania
McCann Global Health will be leading marketing and communications for a national campaign in Tanzania as part of a consortium led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. McCann will partner with local Tanzanian agency, EXP, to build out a comprehensive behavior change communications program on behalf of the Ministry of Health.
McCann Global Health President Andrew Schirmer and Vice President, Account Director, Briana Ferrigno, led a multi-day workshop in Dar Es Salaam earlier this month to explore the ways that the agency could help brand and deploy the Ministry’s campaign to significantly improve the overall sanitation and hygiene behaviors within the poorest segments of the population with the goal of ending open defecation throughout the country by 2025.
This initiative aligns very closely to IPG’s Common Ground commitment, announced at the Cannes Lions Festival last year, which focuses on the UN Sustainable Development Goals - specifically, SDG Goal 6: Ensure Access to Water and Sanitation for All.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018