McCann Global Health Awarded National Sanitation Campaign in Tanzania
McCann Global Health will be leading marketing and communications for a national campaign in Tanzania as part of a consortium led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. McCann will partner with local Tanzanian agency, EXP, to build out a comprehensive behavior change communications program on behalf of the Ministry of Health.
McCann Global Health President Andrew Schirmer and Vice President, Account Director, Briana Ferrigno, led a multi-day workshop in Dar Es Salaam earlier this month to explore the ways that the agency could help brand and deploy the Ministry’s campaign to significantly improve the overall sanitation and hygiene behaviors within the poorest segments of the population with the goal of ending open defecation throughout the country by 2025.
This initiative aligns very closely to IPG’s Common Ground commitment, announced at the Cannes Lions Festival last year, which focuses on the UN Sustainable Development Goals - specifically, SDG Goal 6: Ensure Access to Water and Sanitation for All.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019