IPG Hosts World Water Day Program
On March 22, World Water Day, Sanjay Wijesekera, the Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), spoke at IPG headquarters in New York. The educational program is a part of IPG’s efforts to support United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6. IPG is supporting Goal #6 as part of the company’s involvement with Common Ground, an initiative which brings together the largest holding companies in the advertising and marketing sector in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Mr. Wijesekera discussed the lack of access to water and sanitation around the world and how the absence of these basic necessities affects people’s lives and their ability to improve their circumstances. In addition to Mr. Wijesekera’s talk, Jemma Gould, Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility and Communications at IPG, presented a short talk on IPG’s sustainability program. And, corporate employees received reusable IPG-branded water bottles to commemorate World Water Day.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018