IPG Hosts World Water Day Program
On March 22, World Water Day, Sanjay Wijesekera, the Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), spoke at IPG headquarters in New York. The educational program is a part of IPG’s efforts to support United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6. IPG is supporting Goal #6 as part of the company’s involvement with Common Ground, an initiative which brings together the largest holding companies in the advertising and marketing sector in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Mr. Wijesekera discussed the lack of access to water and sanitation around the world and how the absence of these basic necessities affects people’s lives and their ability to improve their circumstances. In addition to Mr. Wijesekera’s talk, Jemma Gould, Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility and Communications at IPG, presented a short talk on IPG’s sustainability program. And, corporate employees received reusable IPG-branded water bottles to commemorate World Water Day.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018