Unicef Selects FCB Inferno for Refugee Campaign
Unicef has announced its selection of FCB Inferno for a Refugee Campaign.
Jennifer Walters, Director of Communications at Unicef UK, said: "We are facing an extraordinary period in history, with no end in sight for the ongoing refugee and migrant crisis.
''FCB Inferno's impressive strategic approach will deliver a powerful overarching campaign which covers many diverse and urgent issues, critically highlighting to the public that children are at the heart of this crisis. And that, with their support, we can have a real and significant impact on children's lives."
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019