Unicef Selects FCB Inferno for Refugee Campaign
Unicef has announced its selection of FCB Inferno for a Refugee Campaign.
Jennifer Walters, Director of Communications at Unicef UK, said: "We are facing an extraordinary period in history, with no end in sight for the ongoing refugee and migrant crisis.
''FCB Inferno's impressive strategic approach will deliver a powerful overarching campaign which covers many diverse and urgent issues, critically highlighting to the public that children are at the heart of this crisis. And that, with their support, we can have a real and significant impact on children's lives."
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018