Unicef Selects FCB Inferno for Refugee Campaign
Unicef has announced its selection of FCB Inferno for a Refugee Campaign.
Jennifer Walters, Director of Communications at Unicef UK, said: "We are facing an extraordinary period in history, with no end in sight for the ongoing refugee and migrant crisis.
''FCB Inferno's impressive strategic approach will deliver a powerful overarching campaign which covers many diverse and urgent issues, critically highlighting to the public that children are at the heart of this crisis. And that, with their support, we can have a real and significant impact on children's lives."
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018