Unicef Selects FCB Inferno for Refugee Campaign
Unicef has announced its selection of FCB Inferno for a Refugee Campaign.
Jennifer Walters, Director of Communications at Unicef UK, said: "We are facing an extraordinary period in history, with no end in sight for the ongoing refugee and migrant crisis.
''FCB Inferno's impressive strategic approach will deliver a powerful overarching campaign which covers many diverse and urgent issues, critically highlighting to the public that children are at the heart of this crisis. And that, with their support, we can have a real and significant impact on children's lives."
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018