Cadreon and MAGNA Teams Recognized for Commitment to Mentoring
Members of the Cadreon and MAGNA teams were recognized for their service, talents, and commitment to mentoring.
Both agencies have deep ties to 212NYC, a leading not-for-profit for the digital advertising industry which focuses on education, mentoring and social impact. Frank Minishak, Cadreon’s SVP, General Manager, was elected 212NYC’s President. Lucy Zheng, Cadreon’s Director of Programmatic, has been honored as the first agency recipient of 212NYC’s Ari J. Bluman Award given to an industry rising star. Vin Paolozzi, MAGNA’s EVP, Innovation, a longstanding 212NYC member, was nominated to serve as the public face of the organization’s mentorship program. Hear from Vin, in his own words, in this video, on the importance of mentorship.
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018