Cadreon and MAGNA Teams Recognized for Commitment to Mentoring
Members of the Cadreon and MAGNA teams were recognized for their service, talents, and commitment to mentoring.
Both agencies have deep ties to 212NYC, a leading not-for-profit for the digital advertising industry which focuses on education, mentoring and social impact. Frank Minishak, Cadreon’s SVP, General Manager, was elected 212NYC’s President. Lucy Zheng, Cadreon’s Director of Programmatic, has been honored as the first agency recipient of 212NYC’s Ari J. Bluman Award given to an industry rising star. Vin Paolozzi, MAGNA’s EVP, Innovation, a longstanding 212NYC member, was nominated to serve as the public face of the organization’s mentorship program. Hear from Vin, in his own words, in this video, on the importance of mentorship.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018