Cadreon and MAGNA Teams Recognized for Commitment to Mentoring
Members of the Cadreon and MAGNA teams were recognized for their service, talents, and commitment to mentoring.
Both agencies have deep ties to 212NYC, a leading not-for-profit for the digital advertising industry which focuses on education, mentoring and social impact. Frank Minishak, Cadreon’s SVP, General Manager, was elected 212NYC’s President. Lucy Zheng, Cadreon’s Director of Programmatic, has been honored as the first agency recipient of 212NYC’s Ari J. Bluman Award given to an industry rising star. Vin Paolozzi, MAGNA’s EVP, Innovation, a longstanding 212NYC member, was nominated to serve as the public face of the organization’s mentorship program. Hear from Vin, in his own words, in this video, on the importance of mentorship.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019