Cadreon and MAGNA Teams Recognized for Commitment to Mentoring
Members of the Cadreon and MAGNA teams were recognized for their service, talents, and commitment to mentoring.
Both agencies have deep ties to 212NYC, a leading not-for-profit for the digital advertising industry which focuses on education, mentoring and social impact. Frank Minishak, Cadreon’s SVP, General Manager, was elected 212NYC’s President. Lucy Zheng, Cadreon’s Director of Programmatic, has been honored as the first agency recipient of 212NYC’s Ari J. Bluman Award given to an industry rising star. Vin Paolozzi, MAGNA’s EVP, Innovation, a longstanding 212NYC member, was nominated to serve as the public face of the organization’s mentorship program. Hear from Vin, in his own words, in this video, on the importance of mentorship.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019