Cadreon and MAGNA Teams Recognized for Commitment to Mentoring
Members of the Cadreon and MAGNA teams were recognized for their service, talents, and commitment to mentoring.
Both agencies have deep ties to 212NYC, a leading not-for-profit for the digital advertising industry which focuses on education, mentoring and social impact. Frank Minishak, Cadreon’s SVP, General Manager, was elected 212NYC’s President. Lucy Zheng, Cadreon’s Director of Programmatic, has been honored as the first agency recipient of 212NYC’s Ari J. Bluman Award given to an industry rising star. Vin Paolozzi, MAGNA’s EVP, Innovation, a longstanding 212NYC member, was nominated to serve as the public face of the organization’s mentorship program. Hear from Vin, in his own words, in this video, on the importance of mentorship.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018