Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics
Approximately 200 million people globally have intellectual disabilities. Through its partnership with Special Olympics, Microsoft has the power to start a new conversation about what we expect from people with intellectual disabilities. That conversation is all about the idea that when we recognize and celebrate the abilities we all have, we empower ourselves and the entire world. Advantage launched an integrated campaign to help build fans for Microsoft and its products by inspiring and educating about Microsoft’s commitment to Special Olympics. The campaign, titled #WeAreMore, launched in February leading up to the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria.
In partnership with IPG production agency, Milkmoney, Advantage created three hero videos featuring three Special Olympics athletes, each paired with an influencer, showcasing the athletes’ prowess in their sport and their passions outside of it. The videos are of Virginia Wade, USA alpine skier and playwright, Marvellous Adewopo, Nigeria, floor hockey captain and artist, and Anton Grotz, Germany, snowshoer and craftsman.
The campaign was featured in 30 Microsoft markets, each with a local Special Olympics athlete at the center of storytelling. Content was promoted throughout Microsoft brand and product channels including social media as well as experiential marketing.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019