Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics
Approximately 200 million people globally have intellectual disabilities. Through its partnership with Special Olympics, Microsoft has the power to start a new conversation about what we expect from people with intellectual disabilities. That conversation is all about the idea that when we recognize and celebrate the abilities we all have, we empower ourselves and the entire world. Advantage launched an integrated campaign to help build fans for Microsoft and its products by inspiring and educating about Microsoft’s commitment to Special Olympics. The campaign, titled #WeAreMore, launched in February leading up to the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria.
In partnership with IPG production agency, Milkmoney, Advantage created three hero videos featuring three Special Olympics athletes, each paired with an influencer, showcasing the athletes’ prowess in their sport and their passions outside of it. The videos are of Virginia Wade, USA alpine skier and playwright, Marvellous Adewopo, Nigeria, floor hockey captain and artist, and Anton Grotz, Germany, snowshoer and craftsman.
The campaign was featured in 30 Microsoft markets, each with a local Special Olympics athlete at the center of storytelling. Content was promoted throughout Microsoft brand and product channels including social media as well as experiential marketing.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018