Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics
Approximately 200 million people globally have intellectual disabilities. Through its partnership with Special Olympics, Microsoft has the power to start a new conversation about what we expect from people with intellectual disabilities. That conversation is all about the idea that when we recognize and celebrate the abilities we all have, we empower ourselves and the entire world. Advantage launched an integrated campaign to help build fans for Microsoft and its products by inspiring and educating about Microsoft’s commitment to Special Olympics. The campaign, titled #WeAreMore, launched in February leading up to the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria.
In partnership with IPG production agency, Milkmoney, Advantage created three hero videos featuring three Special Olympics athletes, each paired with an influencer, showcasing the athletes’ prowess in their sport and their passions outside of it. The videos are of Virginia Wade, USA alpine skier and playwright, Marvellous Adewopo, Nigeria, floor hockey captain and artist, and Anton Grotz, Germany, snowshoer and craftsman.
The campaign was featured in 30 Microsoft markets, each with a local Special Olympics athlete at the center of storytelling. Content was promoted throughout Microsoft brand and product channels including social media as well as experiential marketing.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018