McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children
Two children die daily in France due to violence. Often because members of the community do not take responsibility and report abuse. McCann Paris and Innocence in Danger used social media to uncover the networks behind child abuse – and get everyone involved in a child’s life to take responsibility.
@GuiltyTags was created: the stories of nine child victims based on true events were posted on Instagram. Then, profiles of people who were involved or complicit in that child being hurt were created and tagged on the face of the children themselves.
The more users explored, the more they realized that every profile connected to the child was accountable – and that child abuse has a chain of responsibility. We are all connected. We are all responsible. Let’s not all be guilty.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019