McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children
Two children die daily in France due to violence. Often because members of the community do not take responsibility and report abuse. McCann Paris and Innocence in Danger used social media to uncover the networks behind child abuse – and get everyone involved in a child’s life to take responsibility.
@GuiltyTags was created: the stories of nine child victims based on true events were posted on Instagram. Then, profiles of people who were involved or complicit in that child being hurt were created and tagged on the face of the children themselves.
The more users explored, the more they realized that every profile connected to the child was accountable – and that child abuse has a chain of responsibility. We are all connected. We are all responsible. Let’s not all be guilty.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019