McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children
Two children die daily in France due to violence. Often because members of the community do not take responsibility and report abuse. McCann Paris and Innocence in Danger used social media to uncover the networks behind child abuse – and get everyone involved in a child’s life to take responsibility.
@GuiltyTags was created: the stories of nine child victims based on true events were posted on Instagram. Then, profiles of people who were involved or complicit in that child being hurt were created and tagged on the face of the children themselves.
The more users explored, the more they realized that every profile connected to the child was accountable – and that child abuse has a chain of responsibility. We are all connected. We are all responsible. Let’s not all be guilty.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018