McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children
Two children die daily in France due to violence. Often because members of the community do not take responsibility and report abuse. McCann Paris and Innocence in Danger used social media to uncover the networks behind child abuse – and get everyone involved in a child’s life to take responsibility.
@GuiltyTags was created: the stories of nine child victims based on true events were posted on Instagram. Then, profiles of people who were involved or complicit in that child being hurt were created and tagged on the face of the children themselves.
The more users explored, the more they realized that every profile connected to the child was accountable – and that child abuse has a chain of responsibility. We are all connected. We are all responsible. Let’s not all be guilty.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018