McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children
Two children die daily in France due to violence. Often because members of the community do not take responsibility and report abuse. McCann Paris and Innocence in Danger used social media to uncover the networks behind child abuse – and get everyone involved in a child’s life to take responsibility.
@GuiltyTags was created: the stories of nine child victims based on true events were posted on Instagram. Then, profiles of people who were involved or complicit in that child being hurt were created and tagged on the face of the children themselves.
The more users explored, the more they realized that every profile connected to the child was accountable – and that child abuse has a chain of responsibility. We are all connected. We are all responsible. Let’s not all be guilty.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018