IPG Published in Business Roundtable Sustainability Report
Once again this year, IPG is part of the Create, Grow, Sustain: Delivering Shared Success, the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Report. Read more about IPG’s efforts to build a sustainable future through environmental initiatives as well as diversity and inclusion programs and work that positively impacts the lives of people in communities where IPG employees live and work.
This year’s report from IPG highlights our commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, as well as our sustainability reporting and expanded measurement of our energy usage and green house gas emissions.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018