IPG Published in Business Roundtable Sustainability Report
Once again this year, IPG is part of the Create, Grow, Sustain: Delivering Shared Success, the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Report. Read more about IPG’s efforts to build a sustainable future through environmental initiatives as well as diversity and inclusion programs and work that positively impacts the lives of people in communities where IPG employees live and work.
This year’s report from IPG highlights our commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, as well as our sustainability reporting and expanded measurement of our energy usage and green house gas emissions.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018