IPG Published in Business Roundtable Sustainability Report
Once again this year, IPG is part of the Create, Grow, Sustain: Delivering Shared Success, the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Report. Read more about IPG’s efforts to build a sustainable future through environmental initiatives as well as diversity and inclusion programs and work that positively impacts the lives of people in communities where IPG employees live and work.
This year’s report from IPG highlights our commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, as well as our sustainability reporting and expanded measurement of our energy usage and green house gas emissions.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018