McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders
McCann Worldgroup Europe has created a campaign on LinkedIn called “Future Leaders” for non-profit organization Afrika Tikkun which helps disadvantaged kids in South Africa reach their full potential.
The campaign disrupts standard LinkedIn profiles with aspirations of the “Future Leaders,” ten kids aged 13 to 19 who each state their dream job of the future. They each even directly address a current high-profile CEO/leader whose job they have set their sights on.
For example, 19-year-old, Gabrielh who is interested in tourism and hospitality, boldly states that she’s after Richard Branson’s job. 13-year-old Lukhanyo says he’s set on his fellow South African Elon Musk’s seat at Tesla, Inc., and Namhla at 13 years of age, is giving Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, notice that she’s on her way.
The “Future Leaders” will invite professionals and leaders to connect with them on LinkedIn and follow their stories as they progress toward their academic and professional goals. The campaign is designed to generate both awareness and donations so Afrika Tikkun can continue its work helping kids achieve their educational and professional goals.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018