McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders
McCann Worldgroup Europe has created a campaign on LinkedIn called “Future Leaders” for non-profit organization Afrika Tikkun which helps disadvantaged kids in South Africa reach their full potential.
The campaign disrupts standard LinkedIn profiles with aspirations of the “Future Leaders,” ten kids aged 13 to 19 who each state their dream job of the future. They each even directly address a current high-profile CEO/leader whose job they have set their sights on.
For example, 19-year-old, Gabrielh who is interested in tourism and hospitality, boldly states that she’s after Richard Branson’s job. 13-year-old Lukhanyo says he’s set on his fellow South African Elon Musk’s seat at Tesla, Inc., and Namhla at 13 years of age, is giving Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, notice that she’s on her way.
The “Future Leaders” will invite professionals and leaders to connect with them on LinkedIn and follow their stories as they progress toward their academic and professional goals. The campaign is designed to generate both awareness and donations so Afrika Tikkun can continue its work helping kids achieve their educational and professional goals.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018