McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders
McCann Worldgroup Europe has created a campaign on LinkedIn called “Future Leaders” for non-profit organization Afrika Tikkun which helps disadvantaged kids in South Africa reach their full potential.
The campaign disrupts standard LinkedIn profiles with aspirations of the “Future Leaders,” ten kids aged 13 to 19 who each state their dream job of the future. They each even directly address a current high-profile CEO/leader whose job they have set their sights on.
For example, 19-year-old, Gabrielh who is interested in tourism and hospitality, boldly states that she’s after Richard Branson’s job. 13-year-old Lukhanyo says he’s set on his fellow South African Elon Musk’s seat at Tesla, Inc., and Namhla at 13 years of age, is giving Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, notice that she’s on her way.
The “Future Leaders” will invite professionals and leaders to connect with them on LinkedIn and follow their stories as they progress toward their academic and professional goals. The campaign is designed to generate both awareness and donations so Afrika Tikkun can continue its work helping kids achieve their educational and professional goals.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018