McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders
McCann Worldgroup Europe has created a campaign on LinkedIn called “Future Leaders” for non-profit organization Afrika Tikkun which helps disadvantaged kids in South Africa reach their full potential.
The campaign disrupts standard LinkedIn profiles with aspirations of the “Future Leaders,” ten kids aged 13 to 19 who each state their dream job of the future. They each even directly address a current high-profile CEO/leader whose job they have set their sights on.
For example, 19-year-old, Gabrielh who is interested in tourism and hospitality, boldly states that she’s after Richard Branson’s job. 13-year-old Lukhanyo says he’s set on his fellow South African Elon Musk’s seat at Tesla, Inc., and Namhla at 13 years of age, is giving Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, notice that she’s on her way.
The “Future Leaders” will invite professionals and leaders to connect with them on LinkedIn and follow their stories as they progress toward their academic and professional goals. The campaign is designed to generate both awareness and donations so Afrika Tikkun can continue its work helping kids achieve their educational and professional goals.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019