McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders
McCann Worldgroup Europe has created a campaign on LinkedIn called “Future Leaders” for non-profit organization Afrika Tikkun which helps disadvantaged kids in South Africa reach their full potential.
The campaign disrupts standard LinkedIn profiles with aspirations of the “Future Leaders,” ten kids aged 13 to 19 who each state their dream job of the future. They each even directly address a current high-profile CEO/leader whose job they have set their sights on.
For example, 19-year-old, Gabrielh who is interested in tourism and hospitality, boldly states that she’s after Richard Branson’s job. 13-year-old Lukhanyo says he’s set on his fellow South African Elon Musk’s seat at Tesla, Inc., and Namhla at 13 years of age, is giving Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, notice that she’s on her way.
The “Future Leaders” will invite professionals and leaders to connect with them on LinkedIn and follow their stories as they progress toward their academic and professional goals. The campaign is designed to generate both awareness and donations so Afrika Tikkun can continue its work helping kids achieve their educational and professional goals.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019