McCann Vilnius Breaks Silence About Suicide in Lithuania
McCann Vilnius designed and created a custom-made, limited-edition book, “The Book of Broken Silence,” to help fight the problem of suicide in Lithuania. The country’s suicide rate is one of the highest in the world, in part because of the stigma against mental illness —and seeking professional help – in the culture.
McCann Vilnius designed the book to have no name – to express the uncomfortable nature of the conversation (or lack of it) around suicide. The book contains 18 stories from people who lost a friend or a loved one to suicide. The stories are hidden within the pages of the book– to read them, the page bindings need to be ripped open – to symbolize how those in help often hide the truth about their pain.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018