McCann Vilnius Breaks Silence About Suicide in Lithuania
McCann Vilnius designed and created a custom-made, limited-edition book, “The Book of Broken Silence,” to help fight the problem of suicide in Lithuania. The country’s suicide rate is one of the highest in the world, in part because of the stigma against mental illness —and seeking professional help – in the culture.
McCann Vilnius designed the book to have no name – to express the uncomfortable nature of the conversation (or lack of it) around suicide. The book contains 18 stories from people who lost a friend or a loved one to suicide. The stories are hidden within the pages of the book– to read them, the page bindings need to be ripped open – to symbolize how those in help often hide the truth about their pain.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018