McCann Vilnius Breaks Silence About Suicide in Lithuania
McCann Vilnius designed and created a custom-made, limited-edition book, “The Book of Broken Silence,” to help fight the problem of suicide in Lithuania. The country’s suicide rate is one of the highest in the world, in part because of the stigma against mental illness —and seeking professional help – in the culture.
McCann Vilnius designed the book to have no name – to express the uncomfortable nature of the conversation (or lack of it) around suicide. The book contains 18 stories from people who lost a friend or a loved one to suicide. The stories are hidden within the pages of the book– to read them, the page bindings need to be ripped open – to symbolize how those in help often hide the truth about their pain.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019