McCann Vilnius Breaks Silence About Suicide in Lithuania
McCann Vilnius designed and created a custom-made, limited-edition book, “The Book of Broken Silence,” to help fight the problem of suicide in Lithuania. The country’s suicide rate is one of the highest in the world, in part because of the stigma against mental illness —and seeking professional help – in the culture.
McCann Vilnius designed the book to have no name – to express the uncomfortable nature of the conversation (or lack of it) around suicide. The book contains 18 stories from people who lost a friend or a loved one to suicide. The stories are hidden within the pages of the book– to read them, the page bindings need to be ripped open – to symbolize how those in help often hide the truth about their pain.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018