FCB Shows That Moms Don’t Quit
FCB Milan’s new campaign, “Moms Don’t Quit,” for Corriere Della Sera, wonders what would happen if women had to quit their jobs as moms in order to work? For decades in Italy, many employers have forced newly hired women to sign blank resignation letters to be used in case of pregnancy.
“Moms Don’t Quit” resonates emotionally, featuring real mothers reading resignation letters aloud to their visibly distraught children. The reactions of the children, combined with the desperation of the mothers, discredit the notion that “a woman who works can’t be a mother too.” FCB Milan’s campaign seeks to create a new model of working motherhood in which the two are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018