FCB Shows That Moms Don’t Quit
FCB Milan’s new campaign, “Moms Don’t Quit,” for Corriere Della Sera, wonders what would happen if women had to quit their jobs as moms in order to work? For decades in Italy, many employers have forced newly hired women to sign blank resignation letters to be used in case of pregnancy.
“Moms Don’t Quit” resonates emotionally, featuring real mothers reading resignation letters aloud to their visibly distraught children. The reactions of the children, combined with the desperation of the mothers, discredit the notion that “a woman who works can’t be a mother too.” FCB Milan’s campaign seeks to create a new model of working motherhood in which the two are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018