FCB Shows That Moms Don’t Quit
FCB Milan’s new campaign, “Moms Don’t Quit,” for Corriere Della Sera, wonders what would happen if women had to quit their jobs as moms in order to work? For decades in Italy, many employers have forced newly hired women to sign blank resignation letters to be used in case of pregnancy.
“Moms Don’t Quit” resonates emotionally, featuring real mothers reading resignation letters aloud to their visibly distraught children. The reactions of the children, combined with the desperation of the mothers, discredit the notion that “a woman who works can’t be a mother too.” FCB Milan’s campaign seeks to create a new model of working motherhood in which the two are no longer mutually exclusive.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018