FCB Shows That Moms Don’t Quit
FCB Milan’s new campaign, “Moms Don’t Quit,” for Corriere Della Sera, wonders what would happen if women had to quit their jobs as moms in order to work? For decades in Italy, many employers have forced newly hired women to sign blank resignation letters to be used in case of pregnancy.
“Moms Don’t Quit” resonates emotionally, featuring real mothers reading resignation letters aloud to their visibly distraught children. The reactions of the children, combined with the desperation of the mothers, discredit the notion that “a woman who works can’t be a mother too.” FCB Milan’s campaign seeks to create a new model of working motherhood in which the two are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019