FCB Shows That Moms Don’t Quit
FCB Milan’s new campaign, “Moms Don’t Quit,” for Corriere Della Sera, wonders what would happen if women had to quit their jobs as moms in order to work? For decades in Italy, many employers have forced newly hired women to sign blank resignation letters to be used in case of pregnancy.
“Moms Don’t Quit” resonates emotionally, featuring real mothers reading resignation letters aloud to their visibly distraught children. The reactions of the children, combined with the desperation of the mothers, discredit the notion that “a woman who works can’t be a mother too.” FCB Milan’s campaign seeks to create a new model of working motherhood in which the two are no longer mutually exclusive.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019