McCann Prague and Bata Support Women’s Empowerment
McCann Prague worked with fashion shoe brand, Bata, to launch the company’s "Bata Fashion Weekend," bringing to life the "Me & Comfortable With It" brand message. Diverse models walked the runway in support of women’s empowerment, diversity and to take a stand against prejudice. The new brand message shows that every woman can feel good in her own skin, no matter how tall, skinny or curvy she is.
The American singer who lives in Prague, Tonya Graves, recorded the manifesto’s voiceover. Her song “I’m The Only Me” was also the theme song for the weekend. Graves is Bata’s global spokesperson for this year’s campaign.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018