McCann Prague and Bata Support Women’s Empowerment
McCann Prague worked with fashion shoe brand, Bata, to launch the company’s "Bata Fashion Weekend," bringing to life the "Me & Comfortable With It" brand message. Diverse models walked the runway in support of women’s empowerment, diversity and to take a stand against prejudice. The new brand message shows that every woman can feel good in her own skin, no matter how tall, skinny or curvy she is.
The American singer who lives in Prague, Tonya Graves, recorded the manifesto’s voiceover. Her song “I’m The Only Me” was also the theme song for the weekend. Graves is Bata’s global spokesperson for this year’s campaign.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019