McCann Prague and Bata Support Women’s Empowerment
McCann Prague worked with fashion shoe brand, Bata, to launch the company’s "Bata Fashion Weekend," bringing to life the "Me & Comfortable With It" brand message. Diverse models walked the runway in support of women’s empowerment, diversity and to take a stand against prejudice. The new brand message shows that every woman can feel good in her own skin, no matter how tall, skinny or curvy she is.
The American singer who lives in Prague, Tonya Graves, recorded the manifesto’s voiceover. Her song “I’m The Only Me” was also the theme song for the weekend. Graves is Bata’s global spokesperson for this year’s campaign.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018