FCB and NIVEA Support Local Soccer Teams
FCB Kuala Lumpur’s latest initiative for NIVEA pits local soccer teams from around Malaysia against the pros in the spirit of mentorship. The campaign, entitled “MYPadang” collaborates with star players from the Harimau Malaysia team, Baddrol Bakhtiar and Zaquan Adha, in order to promote grassroots soccer and provide training and guidance to talented young athletes.
"MYPadang" equips 19 neighborhood teams with a forum to showcase their skills, refine their techniques and build their confidence, both on and off the field. The initiative culminates in a head-to-head match – with cash prizes and NIVEA products at stake – as well as the exclusive opportunity to be featured on TV during Media Prima’s airing of the Malaysian FA Cup and Super League matches.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019