FCB and NIVEA Support Local Soccer Teams
FCB Kuala Lumpur’s latest initiative for NIVEA pits local soccer teams from around Malaysia against the pros in the spirit of mentorship. The campaign, entitled “MYPadang” collaborates with star players from the Harimau Malaysia team, Baddrol Bakhtiar and Zaquan Adha, in order to promote grassroots soccer and provide training and guidance to talented young athletes.
"MYPadang" equips 19 neighborhood teams with a forum to showcase their skills, refine their techniques and build their confidence, both on and off the field. The initiative culminates in a head-to-head match – with cash prizes and NIVEA products at stake – as well as the exclusive opportunity to be featured on TV during Media Prima’s airing of the Malaysian FA Cup and Super League matches.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018