FCB and NIVEA Support Local Soccer Teams
FCB Kuala Lumpur’s latest initiative for NIVEA pits local soccer teams from around Malaysia against the pros in the spirit of mentorship. The campaign, entitled “MYPadang” collaborates with star players from the Harimau Malaysia team, Baddrol Bakhtiar and Zaquan Adha, in order to promote grassroots soccer and provide training and guidance to talented young athletes.
"MYPadang" equips 19 neighborhood teams with a forum to showcase their skills, refine their techniques and build their confidence, both on and off the field. The initiative culminates in a head-to-head match – with cash prizes and NIVEA products at stake – as well as the exclusive opportunity to be featured on TV during Media Prima’s airing of the Malaysian FA Cup and Super League matches.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019