FCB and NIVEA Support Local Soccer Teams
FCB Kuala Lumpur’s latest initiative for NIVEA pits local soccer teams from around Malaysia against the pros in the spirit of mentorship. The campaign, entitled “MYPadang” collaborates with star players from the Harimau Malaysia team, Baddrol Bakhtiar and Zaquan Adha, in order to promote grassroots soccer and provide training and guidance to talented young athletes.
"MYPadang" equips 19 neighborhood teams with a forum to showcase their skills, refine their techniques and build their confidence, both on and off the field. The initiative culminates in a head-to-head match – with cash prizes and NIVEA products at stake – as well as the exclusive opportunity to be featured on TV during Media Prima’s airing of the Malaysian FA Cup and Super League matches.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019