FCB and NIVEA Support Local Soccer Teams
FCB Kuala Lumpur’s latest initiative for NIVEA pits local soccer teams from around Malaysia against the pros in the spirit of mentorship. The campaign, entitled “MYPadang” collaborates with star players from the Harimau Malaysia team, Baddrol Bakhtiar and Zaquan Adha, in order to promote grassroots soccer and provide training and guidance to talented young athletes.
"MYPadang" equips 19 neighborhood teams with a forum to showcase their skills, refine their techniques and build their confidence, both on and off the field. The initiative culminates in a head-to-head match – with cash prizes and NIVEA products at stake – as well as the exclusive opportunity to be featured on TV during Media Prima’s airing of the Malaysian FA Cup and Super League matches.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018