IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Michael Roth and IPG have signed onto the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This commitment is driven by a realization that addressing diversity and inclusion is not a competitive issue, but a societal issue that CEOs can play a critical role in addressing.
This collaborative group of nearly 175 CEOs of the world’s leading companies has agreed to take action to cultivate a workplace at IPG where different points of view are welcomed and employees feel encouraged to discuss difficult issues at work.
“We are proud to be a part of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion,” said Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “The sheer power of so many influential business leaders coming together to reaffirm and step up their commitments to inclusion at this pivotal time is monumental. The potential for progress as we move forward in unity is compelling and can lead to transformational change.”
This initial commitment is the first step toward encouraging further conversation and action around diversity and inclusion within the workplace. All signatories have also committed to:
- Continue to cultivate workplaces that support open dialogue on complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion
- Implement and expand unconscious bias education
- Share best — as well as unsuccessful—practices
To read more about the pledge, visit the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ website, CEOAction.com.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018