Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag
Tierney is proud to partner with the Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of LGBT Affairs to create a new inclusivity campaign, #MoreColorMorePride that added two new colors, black and brown, to the iconic pride flag, the symbol of unity designed nearly 40 years ago.
The addition of black and brown to the LGBTQ+ community’s strongest symbol aims to recognize the contributions people of color make every day in the LGBTQ+ community. It is an invitation to have an open conversation about discrimination within a community that fights for inclusivity. The new flag was unveiled in a flag raising ceremony to kick off Pride Month 2017 at Philadelphia’s City Hall.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019