Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE.
In E*TRADE’s newest campaign, the company is reestablishing its rightful place in consumers’ minds as the original place to invest online. The company is acknowledging everyday frustrations and demonstrating that an important first step is to use E*TRADE to turn that dissatisfaction into action.
The campaign leverages “truth bombs” (universal observations about life) to encourage consumers to stop being passive and take control of their own destiny; it’s about getting people to ignite that pilot light inside themselves and take action.
A series of vignettes shows the lives of the uber-rich, Silicon Valley wealth and the rich kids of Instagram, with the caveat that there’s plenty each of us can do to change our own situation. This campaign flips everything on its head, inviting everyone to channel those frustrations by taking control of their money using E*TRADE.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018