IPGLBT Celebrates Pride Month
IPGLBT, Interpublic Group’s business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees and their allies, celebrated LGBT Pride Month with two programs.
On June 8th, the group hosted its 3rd Annual Agency Spotlight where three agencies come in to talk about LGBT-inclusive work they have done for their clients. This year’s program included work from LOLA MullenLowe Spain, McCann XBC, and R/GA. Trevor Burkins, Joel Rodriguez, and Daniel Diez shared the origin stories of the ideas, best practices, as well as lessons learned.
On June 26th, IPG partnered with the Ad Council of New York to march for the campaign “Love Has No Labels.” Employees from IPG and the Ad Council were joined with their partners, friends, and families to celebrate this wonderful campaign from R/GA and help from Jack Morton.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018