IPGLBT Celebrates Pride Month
IPGLBT, Interpublic Group’s business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees and their allies, celebrated LGBT Pride Month with two programs.
On June 8th, the group hosted its 3rd Annual Agency Spotlight where three agencies come in to talk about LGBT-inclusive work they have done for their clients. This year’s program included work from LOLA MullenLowe Spain, McCann XBC, and R/GA. Trevor Burkins, Joel Rodriguez, and Daniel Diez shared the origin stories of the ideas, best practices, as well as lessons learned.
On June 26th, IPG partnered with the Ad Council of New York to march for the campaign “Love Has No Labels.” Employees from IPG and the Ad Council were joined with their partners, friends, and families to celebrate this wonderful campaign from R/GA and help from Jack Morton.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018