IPGLBT Celebrates Pride Month
IPGLBT, Interpublic Group’s business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees and their allies, celebrated LGBT Pride Month with two programs.
On June 8th, the group hosted its 3rd Annual Agency Spotlight where three agencies come in to talk about LGBT-inclusive work they have done for their clients. This year’s program included work from LOLA MullenLowe Spain, McCann XBC, and R/GA. Trevor Burkins, Joel Rodriguez, and Daniel Diez shared the origin stories of the ideas, best practices, as well as lessons learned.
On June 26th, IPG partnered with the Ad Council of New York to march for the campaign “Love Has No Labels.” Employees from IPG and the Ad Council were joined with their partners, friends, and families to celebrate this wonderful campaign from R/GA and help from Jack Morton.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019