IPGLBT Celebrates Pride Month
IPGLBT, Interpublic Group’s business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees and their allies, celebrated LGBT Pride Month with two programs.
On June 8th, the group hosted its 3rd Annual Agency Spotlight where three agencies come in to talk about LGBT-inclusive work they have done for their clients. This year’s program included work from LOLA MullenLowe Spain, McCann XBC, and R/GA. Trevor Burkins, Joel Rodriguez, and Daniel Diez shared the origin stories of the ideas, best practices, as well as lessons learned.
On June 26th, IPG partnered with the Ad Council of New York to march for the campaign “Love Has No Labels.” Employees from IPG and the Ad Council were joined with their partners, friends, and families to celebrate this wonderful campaign from R/GA and help from Jack Morton.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018