Current and Allstate Spread Safe-Driving Awareness around July Fourth Holiday
With the release of the 13th annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report coinciding with the Fourth of July holiday, the perennial deadliest day on the road for U.S. drivers according to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Current worked with Allstate to encourage safe-driving habits and to combat the rising number of fatal collisions each year.
In addition to the America’s Best Drivers Report, Allstate launched a safe-driving awareness campaign in partnership with IIHS, furthering the company’s commitment to public safety nationwide and reminding drivers to stay vigilant on the road.
Current helped Allstate promote their safe-driving message through creative and social media, using influencers such as driving experts, parents, and lifestyle icons who helped spread the word, and used the Best Drivers Report to engage customers. The expanded use of data and visuals was implemented to tell the story differently through Allstate’s Drivewise, an innovative technology that enables consumers to monitor their driving habits to improve safety and gain rewards on insurance.
“With the improving economy and more driving, we’re unfortunately seeing more crashes and more crash deaths,” said IIHS President Adrian Lund. “Summer travel for vacations and recreation is often riskier than the daily commute. We hope this year’s Best Drivers Report encourages more people to buckle up, watch their speeds, avoid distractions and stay off the roads after drinking alcohol.”
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019