Current and Allstate Spread Safe-Driving Awareness around July Fourth Holiday
With the release of the 13th annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report coinciding with the Fourth of July holiday, the perennial deadliest day on the road for U.S. drivers according to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Current worked with Allstate to encourage safe-driving habits and to combat the rising number of fatal collisions each year.
In addition to the America’s Best Drivers Report, Allstate launched a safe-driving awareness campaign in partnership with IIHS, furthering the company’s commitment to public safety nationwide and reminding drivers to stay vigilant on the road.
Current helped Allstate promote their safe-driving message through creative and social media, using influencers such as driving experts, parents, and lifestyle icons who helped spread the word, and used the Best Drivers Report to engage customers. The expanded use of data and visuals was implemented to tell the story differently through Allstate’s Drivewise, an innovative technology that enables consumers to monitor their driving habits to improve safety and gain rewards on insurance.
“With the improving economy and more driving, we’re unfortunately seeing more crashes and more crash deaths,” said IIHS President Adrian Lund. “Summer travel for vacations and recreation is often riskier than the daily commute. We hope this year’s Best Drivers Report encourages more people to buckle up, watch their speeds, avoid distractions and stay off the roads after drinking alcohol.”
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018