Current and Allstate Spread Safe-Driving Awareness around July Fourth Holiday
With the release of the 13th annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report coinciding with the Fourth of July holiday, the perennial deadliest day on the road for U.S. drivers according to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Current worked with Allstate to encourage safe-driving habits and to combat the rising number of fatal collisions each year.
In addition to the America’s Best Drivers Report, Allstate launched a safe-driving awareness campaign in partnership with IIHS, furthering the company’s commitment to public safety nationwide and reminding drivers to stay vigilant on the road.
Current helped Allstate promote their safe-driving message through creative and social media, using influencers such as driving experts, parents, and lifestyle icons who helped spread the word, and used the Best Drivers Report to engage customers. The expanded use of data and visuals was implemented to tell the story differently through Allstate’s Drivewise, an innovative technology that enables consumers to monitor their driving habits to improve safety and gain rewards on insurance.
“With the improving economy and more driving, we’re unfortunately seeing more crashes and more crash deaths,” said IIHS President Adrian Lund. “Summer travel for vacations and recreation is often riskier than the daily commute. We hope this year’s Best Drivers Report encourages more people to buckle up, watch their speeds, avoid distractions and stay off the roads after drinking alcohol.”
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018