Momentum and Reyka Vodka Celebrate Pride
Momentum worked with Reyka Vodka, the official vodka of New York Pride, to celebrate all June long with events benefiting Heritage of Pride and the LGBTQ community. The festivities ended at Pier 26 for the three-day Pride Island events which featured performances by Deborah Cox, Patti Labelle, Tegan and Sara, Years & Years and Grammy-Award winning singer and songwriter, Nelly Furtado.
On Sunday, champion skier, Gus Kenworthy, joined the celebration and toasted with Reyka Vodka. The Reyka Vodka Haus was a popular lounge destination for VIP attendees and Reyka Vodka and Iceland Naturally partnered to give attendees the chance to win a trip to Iceland by snapping a photo on the Reyka Swingset and tagging Reyka Vodka.
Supporting the LGBTQ community has always been important to Reyka Vodka. Being made in Iceland, Reyka Vodka proudly embodies the provenance and the people of its native country and Iceland has long been a leader in the LGBTQ movement. Iceland was the first country to have an openly gay head of government, former Prime Minister, Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018