IPG Participates in Disrupting Bias Panel
Philippe Krakowsky, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Talent Officer at Interpublic Group, participated in a panel this week titled “Disrupt Bias, Drive Value,” hosted by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI). The event featured a presentation of Easing Racial Tensions, new research sponsored by IPG and conducted by CTI that applies a new lens to the issue of bias in hiring and promotional decisions. Rather than focusing on those who may harbor bias, Easing Racial Tensions examines the impact of those who perceive bias in assessments of their potential and the resulting cost to organizations.
The discussion drew on experiences from the panelists, focusing on what works well when it comes to disrupting bias in the corporate environment and how we can create a more inclusive workplace. The panel also included representatives from CTI as well as Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young and Freddie Mac.
For more information, view the event summary here.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018