MullenLowe and American Greetings Focus on the Importance of Being There
For the second installment of American Greetings’ “Give Meaning” campaign, MullenLowe created a video entitled “Not Alone” which serves as a rallying cry, encouraging people to show up for each other in everyday moments — especially during times in our lives when the response isn’t always intuitive, like infertility.
To raise awareness of the importance of offering support to those experiencing infertility, the brand has partnered with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Together, they hope to spark a thoughtful conversation that influences and inspires others to show up when it’s needed most. According to RESOLVE, more than seven million people of childbearing age in the United States (which equates to one in eight couples) experience infertility. American Greetings realized this topic was one that many people can relate to, whether personally or through friends and family members, and joined forces with the forty-three-year-old organization in an effort to encourage meaningful connections during times when a response is not always instinctive. RESOLVE was created to connect those feeling alone in their struggle with infertility by providing a community of empathy, kindness and support. The video features a real-life scenario where relationships matter and a simple gesture from a friend can mean so much in the right moment.
To join the conversation, consumers are asked to share a real moment that really meant something to you with #GiveMeaning. For additional information and inspiration, please visit: https://www.americangreetings.com/givemeaning.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018