MullenLowe and American Greetings Focus on the Importance of Being There
For the second installment of American Greetings’ “Give Meaning” campaign, MullenLowe created a video entitled “Not Alone” which serves as a rallying cry, encouraging people to show up for each other in everyday moments — especially during times in our lives when the response isn’t always intuitive, like infertility.
To raise awareness of the importance of offering support to those experiencing infertility, the brand has partnered with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Together, they hope to spark a thoughtful conversation that influences and inspires others to show up when it’s needed most. According to RESOLVE, more than seven million people of childbearing age in the United States (which equates to one in eight couples) experience infertility. American Greetings realized this topic was one that many people can relate to, whether personally or through friends and family members, and joined forces with the forty-three-year-old organization in an effort to encourage meaningful connections during times when a response is not always instinctive. RESOLVE was created to connect those feeling alone in their struggle with infertility by providing a community of empathy, kindness and support. The video features a real-life scenario where relationships matter and a simple gesture from a friend can mean so much in the right moment.
To join the conversation, consumers are asked to share a real moment that really meant something to you with #GiveMeaning. For additional information and inspiration, please visit: https://www.americangreetings.com/givemeaning.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019