MullenLowe and American Greetings Focus on the Importance of Being There
For the second installment of American Greetings’ “Give Meaning” campaign, MullenLowe created a video entitled “Not Alone” which serves as a rallying cry, encouraging people to show up for each other in everyday moments — especially during times in our lives when the response isn’t always intuitive, like infertility.
To raise awareness of the importance of offering support to those experiencing infertility, the brand has partnered with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Together, they hope to spark a thoughtful conversation that influences and inspires others to show up when it’s needed most. According to RESOLVE, more than seven million people of childbearing age in the United States (which equates to one in eight couples) experience infertility. American Greetings realized this topic was one that many people can relate to, whether personally or through friends and family members, and joined forces with the forty-three-year-old organization in an effort to encourage meaningful connections during times when a response is not always instinctive. RESOLVE was created to connect those feeling alone in their struggle with infertility by providing a community of empathy, kindness and support. The video features a real-life scenario where relationships matter and a simple gesture from a friend can mean so much in the right moment.
To join the conversation, consumers are asked to share a real moment that really meant something to you with #GiveMeaning. For additional information and inspiration, please visit: https://www.americangreetings.com/givemeaning.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018