MullenLowe and American Greetings Focus on the Importance of Being There
For the second installment of American Greetings’ “Give Meaning” campaign, MullenLowe created a video entitled “Not Alone” which serves as a rallying cry, encouraging people to show up for each other in everyday moments — especially during times in our lives when the response isn’t always intuitive, like infertility.
To raise awareness of the importance of offering support to those experiencing infertility, the brand has partnered with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Together, they hope to spark a thoughtful conversation that influences and inspires others to show up when it’s needed most. According to RESOLVE, more than seven million people of childbearing age in the United States (which equates to one in eight couples) experience infertility. American Greetings realized this topic was one that many people can relate to, whether personally or through friends and family members, and joined forces with the forty-three-year-old organization in an effort to encourage meaningful connections during times when a response is not always instinctive. RESOLVE was created to connect those feeling alone in their struggle with infertility by providing a community of empathy, kindness and support. The video features a real-life scenario where relationships matter and a simple gesture from a friend can mean so much in the right moment.
To join the conversation, consumers are asked to share a real moment that really meant something to you with #GiveMeaning. For additional information and inspiration, please visit: https://www.americangreetings.com/givemeaning.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018