Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work
The Brooklyn Brothers has joined forces with acting legend Sir Ian McKellen and Gary Reich, Founder and Managing Director of production company Brown Eyed Boy, to encourage and challenge brands to help reshape entertainment with more diversity and authenticity in the heroes of the stories we tell. The LGBT Heroes project will feature a series of four films built around and by people in the LGBT community. Facebook has agreed to premiere the first film via live stream.
The project was announced at a session held by The Brooklyn Brothers this year at Cannes titled “Telling A Good Story: Ian McKellen with The Brooklyn Brothers.” The conversation ended with a rallying cry to invited brands to shake up Hollywood and the entertainment status quo by including more LGBT heroes in storylines.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019