Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work
The Brooklyn Brothers has joined forces with acting legend Sir Ian McKellen and Gary Reich, Founder and Managing Director of production company Brown Eyed Boy, to encourage and challenge brands to help reshape entertainment with more diversity and authenticity in the heroes of the stories we tell. The LGBT Heroes project will feature a series of four films built around and by people in the LGBT community. Facebook has agreed to premiere the first film via live stream.
The project was announced at a session held by The Brooklyn Brothers this year at Cannes titled “Telling A Good Story: Ian McKellen with The Brooklyn Brothers.” The conversation ended with a rallying cry to invited brands to shake up Hollywood and the entertainment status quo by including more LGBT heroes in storylines.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018