Current Helps Radio Flyer Celebrate 100 Years
2017 marks 100 Years for Radio Flyer, the creator of the iconic little red wagon. Current Marketing helped the brand celebrate its centennial by creating a heartwarming, nostalgia-filled video that highlights the moments of joy and adventure experienced by families raised with Radio Flyer products. Creative, which features a snapshot of everyday childhood moments, was derived from parents’ concern that there isn't enough time to create meaningful memories with their children. The spot also highlights the trust parents have in Radio Flyer products, which often stay in families for generations, through texts between relatives.
The video is part of Current and Radio Flyer’s year-long campaign that brings to life the brand’s deeply rooted brand identity of outdoor play, bringing smiles to kids of all ages and creating warm memories that last a lifetime. Celebrations kicked off in March with the first ever pop-up travel agency for kids, Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, and continued into July, with the World's Largest Wagon rolled out in downtown Chicago, the company’s hometown.
“We wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for you,” Radio Flyer CEO Robert Pasin said. “Time certainly does fly, we encourage you to embrace the precious moments of childhood and enjoy the ride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your families’ memories.”
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019