IPG to Host Green Day
As part of its commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, IPG is hosting a “Green Day” for its employees. The event will begin with education about CMG’s Green Roof on the fifth floor of the company’s headquarters at 909 Third Avenue. Employees will also engage in hands-on planting to supplement the green roof with native species to augment the roof’s environmental benefits.
In addition to improving water quality in the city, green roofs also provide a habitat for birds, butterflies and other pollinators. Additionally, green roofs help prolong the life of a roof and help reduce temperatures and air conditioning use, and insulate heat in the winter. Weber Shandwick client Stella Artois is sponsoring Green Day; Stella has committed to working to end the global water crisis and has supported water-related initiatives including Buy A Lady a Drink.
For more information about IPG’s water and sanitation initiatives, watch IPG’s water video.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018