IPG to Host Green Day
As part of its commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, IPG is hosting a “Green Day” for its employees. The event will begin with education about CMG’s Green Roof on the fifth floor of the company’s headquarters at 909 Third Avenue. Employees will also engage in hands-on planting to supplement the green roof with native species to augment the roof’s environmental benefits.
In addition to improving water quality in the city, green roofs also provide a habitat for birds, butterflies and other pollinators. Additionally, green roofs help prolong the life of a roof and help reduce temperatures and air conditioning use, and insulate heat in the winter. Weber Shandwick client Stella Artois is sponsoring Green Day; Stella has committed to working to end the global water crisis and has supported water-related initiatives including Buy A Lady a Drink.
For more information about IPG’s water and sanitation initiatives, watch IPG’s water video.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018