IPG to Host Green Day
As part of its commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, IPG is hosting a “Green Day” for its employees. The event will begin with education about CMG’s Green Roof on the fifth floor of the company’s headquarters at 909 Third Avenue. Employees will also engage in hands-on planting to supplement the green roof with native species to augment the roof’s environmental benefits.
In addition to improving water quality in the city, green roofs also provide a habitat for birds, butterflies and other pollinators. Additionally, green roofs help prolong the life of a roof and help reduce temperatures and air conditioning use, and insulate heat in the winter. Weber Shandwick client Stella Artois is sponsoring Green Day; Stella has committed to working to end the global water crisis and has supported water-related initiatives including Buy A Lady a Drink.
For more information about IPG’s water and sanitation initiatives, watch IPG’s water video.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019