IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event
IPG and CMG hosted a Green Day event for employees as part of the companies’ commitment to Sustainable Development Goal #6, Access to Water and Sanitation for All. The event was co-sponsored by Stella Artois, a Weber Shandwick client and a company that is committed to helping to end the global water crisis.
In addition to presentations on the value of green roofs and the values of community gardens, employees also had the opportunity to do some planting of their own on the green roof of IPG’s and CMG’s headquarters on the fifth floor of 909 Third Avenue. Green roofs help improve quality of life in cities and reduce energy and emissions by lowering the amount of heat used in the winter and air conditioning used in the summer.
For more information on IPG’s commitment to SDG#6, please watch this video.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018