IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event
IPG and CMG hosted a Green Day event for employees as part of the companies’ commitment to Sustainable Development Goal #6, Access to Water and Sanitation for All. The event was co-sponsored by Stella Artois, a Weber Shandwick client and a company that is committed to helping to end the global water crisis.
In addition to presentations on the value of green roofs and the values of community gardens, employees also had the opportunity to do some planting of their own on the green roof of IPG’s and CMG’s headquarters on the fifth floor of 909 Third Avenue. Green roofs help improve quality of life in cities and reduce energy and emissions by lowering the amount of heat used in the winter and air conditioning used in the summer.
For more information on IPG’s commitment to SDG#6, please watch this video.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018