IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event
IPG and CMG hosted a Green Day event for employees as part of the companies’ commitment to Sustainable Development Goal #6, Access to Water and Sanitation for All. The event was co-sponsored by Stella Artois, a Weber Shandwick client and a company that is committed to helping to end the global water crisis.
In addition to presentations on the value of green roofs and the values of community gardens, employees also had the opportunity to do some planting of their own on the green roof of IPG’s and CMG’s headquarters on the fifth floor of 909 Third Avenue. Green roofs help improve quality of life in cities and reduce energy and emissions by lowering the amount of heat used in the winter and air conditioning used in the summer.
For more information on IPG’s commitment to SDG#6, please watch this video.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019