IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event
IPG and CMG hosted a Green Day event for employees as part of the companies’ commitment to Sustainable Development Goal #6, Access to Water and Sanitation for All. The event was co-sponsored by Stella Artois, a Weber Shandwick client and a company that is committed to helping to end the global water crisis.
In addition to presentations on the value of green roofs and the values of community gardens, employees also had the opportunity to do some planting of their own on the green roof of IPG’s and CMG’s headquarters on the fifth floor of 909 Third Avenue. Green roofs help improve quality of life in cities and reduce energy and emissions by lowering the amount of heat used in the winter and air conditioning used in the summer.
For more information on IPG’s commitment to SDG#6, please watch this video.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019