Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening
Hill Holliday created a new pro bono campaign for the Ad Council and the American Lung Association to increase awareness of a new groundbreaking lung cancer screening. The campaign, “Saved By The Scan,” launched on World Lung Cancer Day, August 1st and includes a lung cancer screening eligibility quiz and a section to share personal stories at SavedByTheScan.org.
This campaign targets the estimated 9 million people in the U.S. who are at high risk for lung cancer and should talk to their doctors about getting screened. high risk individuals include anyone aged 55-80 who is a current smoker or, anyone aged 55-80 who quit smoking in the last 15 years and smoked the equivalent of 30 “pack years” while they smoked (1 pack a day for 30 years, 2 packs for 15 years, or any combination of years and packs that equals 30).
“How often do we get the chance to make advertising that saves lives? With this campaign, brought to life by the unique perspective of Rodrigo Prieto, we get to do just that,” said Lance Jensen, Chief Creative Officer at Hill Holliday. “It’s an honor and a privilege for Hill Holliday to create ‘Saved By The Scan’ for the Ad Council on behalf of the American Lung Association. We hope this work helps raise awareness of this amazing screening technology and prevents lung cancer from taking more lives.”
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019