Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening
Hill Holliday created a new pro bono campaign for the Ad Council and the American Lung Association to increase awareness of a new groundbreaking lung cancer screening. The campaign, “Saved By The Scan,” launched on World Lung Cancer Day, August 1st and includes a lung cancer screening eligibility quiz and a section to share personal stories at SavedByTheScan.org.
This campaign targets the estimated 9 million people in the U.S. who are at high risk for lung cancer and should talk to their doctors about getting screened. high risk individuals include anyone aged 55-80 who is a current smoker or, anyone aged 55-80 who quit smoking in the last 15 years and smoked the equivalent of 30 “pack years” while they smoked (1 pack a day for 30 years, 2 packs for 15 years, or any combination of years and packs that equals 30).
“How often do we get the chance to make advertising that saves lives? With this campaign, brought to life by the unique perspective of Rodrigo Prieto, we get to do just that,” said Lance Jensen, Chief Creative Officer at Hill Holliday. “It’s an honor and a privilege for Hill Holliday to create ‘Saved By The Scan’ for the Ad Council on behalf of the American Lung Association. We hope this work helps raise awareness of this amazing screening technology and prevents lung cancer from taking more lives.”
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018