IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards
On Thursday, August 3, IPG hosted the company’s ninth annual IPG Inclusion Awards program in New York, and for the first time, streamed the program to a global audience via Facebook Live. The inclusion awards honored IPG agencies Campbell Ewald, WMcCann, McCann NY, Area 23, an FCB Health Company, MullenLowe Group, Carmichael Lynch and R/GA, as well as two individuals from IPG’s global network who have shown leadership in advancing the company’s goal of being one of the world’s most diverse and inclusive companies.
The event also debuted a new global brand platform titled “Inspired Inclusivity,” intended to make diversity and inclusion an urgent business issue. Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Heide Gardner revealed the program as well as its new logo, which was the result of an employee global design competition that received over 100 design submissions. The winning design was submitted by Rashpal Amrit, Graphic Designer at FRUKT London, who presented the logo during the awards.
Following the unveiling of Inspired Inclusivity, keynote speaker Frans Johansson, Founder and CEO of The Medici Group and Author of The Medici Effect and The Click Moment, discussed recent groundbreaking strategy work he is doing with clients who are leveraging diversity and how their approach to driving innovation has led to significant changes in their organizations.
- Interpublic agencies and employees were invited to submit entries for seven award categories showcasing how they have elevated diversity to a business imperative. The 2017 IPG honorees and their awards are listed below.
- Community Impact - Area 23, an FCB Health Company
- Outstanding Support for Diverse Businesses - McCann Worldgroup
- Inclusive Talent Initiatives - R/GA
- Best Internal Communications Program - Campbell Ewald
- Inclusion Campaign of the Year - WMcCann
- Most Effective Targeted Campaign - McCann New York
- Inclusive Leadership Award - Blake Winfree and Erin Swenson Gorrall,
- MullenLowe U.S.
- Most Inclusive Climate of the Year - Carmichael Lynch
If you missed the awards be sure to visit https://www.facebook.com/InterpublicGroup to watch the program in full!
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018