IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy
IPG Mediabrands Diversity & Inclusion has entered into a partnership with Futures & Options to create the “Future Academy” powered by IPG Mediabrands. Our “futurists” will participate in an immersive, three-week experience for 20 high school students in the metropolitan New York area. Ninety-five percent of the students are from a diverse background. They will rotate through four agencies (UM, Initiative, Reprise and Orion) to learn about the industry.
Since 1995, Futures and Options has empowered New York City's under-served youth to explore careers through career development and paid, mentored internships. Their program enables New York's under-served youth to gain much-needed access to the economic mainstream, work-readiness training and support from caring adults.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018