Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC
New York City has a big problem: there aren't many clean, reliable public bathrooms available. This summer, Jack Morton and Charmin looked to meet this need by piloting the first-ever on-demand mobile bathroom service, Charmin Van-GO.
New Yorkers could visit CharminVanGo.com and follow the simple directions to request a Charmin Van-GO. With just a few clicks, a totally private and super clean bathroom was delivered directly to people in select NYC neighborhoods.
With Black-ish star Anthony Anderson onboard, Charmin Van-GO traveled through some of NYC’s busiest neighborhoods to bring bathrooms to those in need, while surprising and delighting people with bathroom humor along the route.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018