IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race
IPG’s Asian Heritage Group, participated in the 27th Annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival this month and placed third in the Festival’s Heritage Red Mix races.
This was the fourth year that IPG’s team, the IPG Dragons, participated in the Festival which draws hundreds of competitors from companies including Con Edison, Bank of America, JPG Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Macy’s. IPG’s team members came from the following agencies including Area23, Cadreon, Craft Worldwide, FCB, IPG Corporate, Mosaic, MullenLowe Profero, Orion and Reprise. Not only did the team have an impressive performance, many team members started out as strangers and finished as friends. Congratulations, IPG Dragons!
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019