IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race
IPG’s Asian Heritage Group, participated in the 27th Annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival this month and placed third in the Festival’s Heritage Red Mix races.
This was the fourth year that IPG’s team, the IPG Dragons, participated in the Festival which draws hundreds of competitors from companies including Con Edison, Bank of America, JPG Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Macy’s. IPG’s team members came from the following agencies including Area23, Cadreon, Craft Worldwide, FCB, IPG Corporate, Mosaic, MullenLowe Profero, Orion and Reprise. Not only did the team have an impressive performance, many team members started out as strangers and finished as friends. Congratulations, IPG Dragons!
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018