Campbell Ewald and Ad Council Launch “Dad Jokes”
In honor of Tell A Joke Day, Campbell Ewald teamed up with the Ad Council and National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse to launch TV, radio, OOH, online and print PSAs that recognize the critical role fathers play in the lives of their children.
According to The Ad Council, nearly 24 million children in the U.S. don’t live with their biological fathers. In a recent study on Fatherhood Involvement, most fathers said that the issue of “father involvement” was important to them personally and most have sought information about how to spend more quality time with their children.
With that in mind, the pro bono work strives to encourage dads to play an active role in their kids’ lives and emphasizes that making a moment can be as simple as telling a joke. The PSAs showcase kids reciting some of their favorite jokes shared by their dads, illustrating just how impactful even the smallest moments spent together can be on a child’s life. #DadJokesRule
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018