Campbell Ewald and Ad Council Launch “Dad Jokes”
In honor of Tell A Joke Day, Campbell Ewald teamed up with the Ad Council and National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse to launch TV, radio, OOH, online and print PSAs that recognize the critical role fathers play in the lives of their children.
According to The Ad Council, nearly 24 million children in the U.S. don’t live with their biological fathers. In a recent study on Fatherhood Involvement, most fathers said that the issue of “father involvement” was important to them personally and most have sought information about how to spend more quality time with their children.
With that in mind, the pro bono work strives to encourage dads to play an active role in their kids’ lives and emphasizes that making a moment can be as simple as telling a joke. The PSAs showcase kids reciting some of their favorite jokes shared by their dads, illustrating just how impactful even the smallest moments spent together can be on a child’s life. #DadJokesRule
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018