Campbell Ewald and Ad Council Launch “Dad Jokes”
In honor of Tell A Joke Day, Campbell Ewald teamed up with the Ad Council and National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse to launch TV, radio, OOH, online and print PSAs that recognize the critical role fathers play in the lives of their children.
According to The Ad Council, nearly 24 million children in the U.S. don’t live with their biological fathers. In a recent study on Fatherhood Involvement, most fathers said that the issue of “father involvement” was important to them personally and most have sought information about how to spend more quality time with their children.
With that in mind, the pro bono work strives to encourage dads to play an active role in their kids’ lives and emphasizes that making a moment can be as simple as telling a joke. The PSAs showcase kids reciting some of their favorite jokes shared by their dads, illustrating just how impactful even the smallest moments spent together can be on a child’s life. #DadJokesRule
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018