Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model
Genuine, IPG’s digital creative shop, has been named agency of record for Welch’s, after working with the brand on digital and social since last year. Genuine and Welch’s have launched a new campaign, “Farmer Owned. Family Grown,” that focuses on the brand’s farmer co-op model that sets it apart from others in the category. Welch’s has been owned by the National Grape Cooperative Association since 1956 and Its roster currently includes more than 900 family farm owners.
“This isn’t just a juice launched by another conglomerate,” noted Genuine Founder and CCO Chris Pape “In fact, it’s not a company at all: it’s a co-op, a collection of hundreds of family farmers across the U.S. who worked together to produce this powerful fruit, the Concord grape.”
“The juice category is saturated with sensational ads targeted to kids, which has created a lot of mistrust among moms. One of the insights that digital has brought to Welch’s is that they now know just how important it is for today’s moms to know who they’re buying from,” said Pape. “They want to trust the product and know what’s behind it.”
The campaign also includes radio and display ads, paid search, long-form videos and for social media. Genuine also redesigned Welch’s website, and new packaging that will launch this fall.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018