Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion
Michael Roth, IPG Chairman and CEO, participated in the “CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion” panel as a part of Advertising Week New York. Roth, as well as other signatories of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge, discussed creating an inclusive workplace. The panel was moderated by Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor at Fortune and also included Heather Brunner from WP Engine, Clifford Hudson from Sonic Corp, Scott Kauffman from MDC Partners and John Rogers from the Ariel Fund.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion began as an idea to change the way leaders addressed race and has quickly grown into the largest business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. IPG was among the initial group of signatories.
Roth and the other panelists discussed strategies for advancing diversity in the workplace, as well as challenges in the workplace and current political environment. Read more.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019