Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion
Michael Roth, IPG Chairman and CEO, participated in the “CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion” panel as a part of Advertising Week New York. Roth, as well as other signatories of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge, discussed creating an inclusive workplace. The panel was moderated by Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor at Fortune and also included Heather Brunner from WP Engine, Clifford Hudson from Sonic Corp, Scott Kauffman from MDC Partners and John Rogers from the Ariel Fund.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion began as an idea to change the way leaders addressed race and has quickly grown into the largest business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. IPG was among the initial group of signatories.
Roth and the other panelists discussed strategies for advancing diversity in the workplace, as well as challenges in the workplace and current political environment. Read more.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019