Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report
Today Weber Shandwick launched its 2016 CSR Report, “Engaging on Purpose.” The report tells Weber’s story directly from the perspectives of its people. It includes more than 40 articles from 52 contributors in 15 countries and 27 markets – from first-hand narratives on tutoring refugees in Munich, to unique perspectives on diversity in the marketing services industry.
The report lives on Medium, and Weber has also produced an online magazine version of the report and the annual GRI Content Index to align with reporting standards, which can also be downloaded from the agency’s website.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018