Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report
Today Weber Shandwick launched its 2016 CSR Report, “Engaging on Purpose.” The report tells Weber’s story directly from the perspectives of its people. It includes more than 40 articles from 52 contributors in 15 countries and 27 markets – from first-hand narratives on tutoring refugees in Munich, to unique perspectives on diversity in the marketing services industry.
The report lives on Medium, and Weber has also produced an online magazine version of the report and the annual GRI Content Index to align with reporting standards, which can also be downloaded from the agency’s website.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018