Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report
Today Weber Shandwick launched its 2016 CSR Report, “Engaging on Purpose.” The report tells Weber’s story directly from the perspectives of its people. It includes more than 40 articles from 52 contributors in 15 countries and 27 markets – from first-hand narratives on tutoring refugees in Munich, to unique perspectives on diversity in the marketing services industry.
The report lives on Medium, and Weber has also produced an online magazine version of the report and the annual GRI Content Index to align with reporting standards, which can also be downloaded from the agency’s website.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019