Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report
Today Weber Shandwick launched its 2016 CSR Report, “Engaging on Purpose.” The report tells Weber’s story directly from the perspectives of its people. It includes more than 40 articles from 52 contributors in 15 countries and 27 markets – from first-hand narratives on tutoring refugees in Munich, to unique perspectives on diversity in the marketing services industry.
The report lives on Medium, and Weber has also produced an online magazine version of the report and the annual GRI Content Index to align with reporting standards, which can also be downloaded from the agency’s website.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018