Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer
Area 23, an FCB Health Company, partnered with DKMS, an organization that works to save lives from blood cancer, to hold a “casting call for heroes” during New York’s Comic Con. “Casting for a Hero” captures the excitement of the movies and superheroes as they collide at Comic Con, by offering fans a chance to audition for the role of a lifetime: to save someone’s life who is suffering from blood cancer. Through an immersive booth experience, fans learn about and register for the DKMS bone marrow database.
“We’re excited to be once again raising awareness and registering bone marrow donors at New York Comic Con,” said Abby Stellpflug, VP Associate Creative Director at Area 23. “These fans have such a passion to help others, and are eager for a chance to emulate their heroes. It’s amazing to be able to show the world what being a true hero really means,” she continued.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018