Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer
Area 23, an FCB Health Company, partnered with DKMS, an organization that works to save lives from blood cancer, to hold a “casting call for heroes” during New York’s Comic Con. “Casting for a Hero” captures the excitement of the movies and superheroes as they collide at Comic Con, by offering fans a chance to audition for the role of a lifetime: to save someone’s life who is suffering from blood cancer. Through an immersive booth experience, fans learn about and register for the DKMS bone marrow database.
“We’re excited to be once again raising awareness and registering bone marrow donors at New York Comic Con,” said Abby Stellpflug, VP Associate Creative Director at Area 23. “These fans have such a passion to help others, and are eager for a chance to emulate their heroes. It’s amazing to be able to show the world what being a true hero really means,” she continued.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019