WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
On Sunday, October 15th, the IPG Women’s Leadership Network NY Chapter participated in The American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. The event raises money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
WLN NY walked in solidarity with survivors, caregivers, men and women from all walks of life who are passionate about saving lives from breast cancer. Led by Team Captain, Stephanie McKee, the team raised nearly $4,000.The IPG WLN Team Page will remain active until the end of the year for anyone who would like to donate.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018