WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
On Sunday, October 15th, the IPG Women’s Leadership Network NY Chapter participated in The American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. The event raises money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
WLN NY walked in solidarity with survivors, caregivers, men and women from all walks of life who are passionate about saving lives from breast cancer. Led by Team Captain, Stephanie McKee, the team raised nearly $4,000.The IPG WLN Team Page will remain active until the end of the year for anyone who would like to donate.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018