WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
On Sunday, October 15th, the IPG Women’s Leadership Network NY Chapter participated in The American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. The event raises money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
WLN NY walked in solidarity with survivors, caregivers, men and women from all walks of life who are passionate about saving lives from breast cancer. Led by Team Captain, Stephanie McKee, the team raised nearly $4,000.The IPG WLN Team Page will remain active until the end of the year for anyone who would like to donate.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018