Stella Artois-Vantage Point
Stella Artois has sponsored Wimbledon for the past four years. In 2017 they wanted to increase engagement around the sponsorship, through on-site hospitality and off-site viewing events. FRUKT and Octagon were tasked with designing and producing these events as well as leading a multi-agency group to deliver a 360 campaign (OOH, press ads, digital content, social, PR, experiential).
Our activations filtered down from the campaign tagline of "Serve One To Remember." We were looking to challenge perceptions of Stella Artois by creating positive associations, and demonstration that Stella Artois could make occasions more special, particularly in connection with Wimbledon. We conducted consumer research to identify what our audience would want. We knew to tap into the trend for exclusive experiences that merge entertainment, rising foodie culture and transitory third spaces.
How We Pressed Play
For our hero event, we took over Flat Iron Square in London Bridge for the whole two weeks of the Championships, bringing together Wimbledon-inspired food, tennis, alternative commentary from Goran Ivanisevic and Matt Richardson, and of course, ice cold chalices of Stella Artois. To create a premium experience and destination, we amplified the theme of hosting. We invited top street food chefs to create interesting food pairings with beer. Our concierge service were on hand to lend an umbrella during rain-stop-play and our walled garden was a beautiful visual highlight. Alongside Flat Iron Square, we also popped up at Constellations in Liverpool in the second week of the Championships. At Wimbledon itself we created a beautiful hospitality area for guests of Stella Artois, run by the hospitality team from our friends at Octagon.
- Over 35K visitors to our screening events
- 833K views of video content
- Earned media coverage: 102.1M PR reach
- 110 influencers engaged with 3.4M earned social reach
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018